Payment & Refund Policy

Teacher Trainings

Full payment of teacher trainings is due upon receipt to secure your spot.  Your payment confirms your commitment to the training program.  We, in turn, plan and allocate resources for your attendance and participation.  This includes those who choose our Payment Plan options.

There will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness.  If you cancel your participation in a teacher training for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions.  We are committed to creating the best retreat experience possible for our students, and incur costs to do so.  Therefore, we cannot compensate participants for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, work obligations, etc).

Students canceling 14 or more days before program start date will be entitled to a full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee.  Students who have made a deposit towards a teacher training will also incur a $100 cancellation fee.

Students canceling less than 14 days before program start will not receive a refund.  However, the tuition paid may be applied toward a future training which must be completed within 1-year of cancel date.

In the rare even that we must cancel a scheduled training, your full payment will be refunded.

 

Retreats

Full payment of retreat or $500 non-refundable deposit amount is due upon registration in order to secure your spot.  All retreat packages include a $500 non-refundable deposit.

We accept payment via our website (through PayPal) or bank transfer.  Should you wish to pay by the latter method, please email us at retreats@soulblissyoga.com.

All fees are due in full forty-five (45) days before retreat start date.

 

Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness.  If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions.  We are committed to creating the best retreat experience possible for our participants, and incur costs to do so.  Therefore, we cannot compensate participants for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, work obligations, etc).  To protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.

 

Cancellations made:

  • 60 or more days before retreat start date will be refunded, less $500 non-refundable deposit.
  • 30-59 days before retreat start date will be refunded 75% of the retreat cost.  We will retain the remaining 25% + $500 non-refundable deposit.
  • 29 days or less before retreat start date will not be refunded.
  • once retreat begins are non-refundable. No refunds, partial or full, will be given.

To cancel, you must send written notice stating that you wish to cancel to retreats@soulblissyoga.com

 

In the rare chance that we must cancel a retreat, your full payment will be refunded.